1. At my plants, for surviving five weeks on their own. Plus some cheery mint and a bouquet of flowers to celebrate the beginning of my fifth season with the Joffrey Ballet!
2. At coffee! I was able to fast this Ramadan as it fell during the summer off-season. It felt wonderful to participate in this special tradition, and now I am a little extra grateful for my morning brew.
3. At this little shout out in Pointe Magazine.
4. At these new leg warmers, in the name of injury-prevention and healthy hamstrings.
5. At this scene. Because going back to work while Mr. Husband enjoys another month of summer vacation does have its advantages.